TEFL Certificate Course in Buenos Aires
Simply by knowing about the meaning of the name Buenos Aires which is 'fair winds' is enough to give you a preview of what the city is all about. This Argentine Republic capital has a lot to offer. In South America, Argentina is the most visited country where tango, soccer, wine, food, artists and stunning natural wonders are abundant. Specifically, Buenos Aires is known as the "Paris of South America" and it is a delight to the senses to hop from one barrio to another, since each has its unique identity. Whether the thing that attracts you to travel is the beach, the mountains or the prospect of immersing yourself in an entirely different culture.
Buenos Aires Course Highlights
- 4 week TEFL certification course is a 150 hours course, where a significant part is spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- 16 hours of teaching practice, 8 hours observing experienced teachers and the completion of 10 written assignments.
- Guaranteed lifetime job placement assistance.
- Accredited and externally moderated by Ascentis, a UK government regulated and British Council recognised examination board.
- Fees: 1499 USD (was
1599USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Buenos Aires
The international TEFL training center that we have at Buenos Aires is located right in the heart of Argentine Republic's capital city. Classrooms are housed within a modern building in the Recoleta District which stands amidst French-style structures, fresh-looking lawns and high-end dining establishments.
Each individual classroom is spacious and air-conditioned, and has the extra amenity of a sunny patio where you can relax outside in between studying your TEFL lessons. There are four rooms all in all, along with a coffee area. Wi-Fi access and study materials are also made available for students.
TEFL Buenos Aires Course Benefits
- The good thing about taking your TEFL course in Buenos Aires is that it has a highly literate populace whose priority lies on education.
- Despite the fact that Argentina as a country has experienced some economic downturns during the past few years, it has bounced back so the demand for TEFL-certified English teachers is again on the rise.
- Once you finish taking your TEFL certification course, you will find many job opportunities to refine the English-speaking skills of business executives and professionals - in addition to teaching students in language schools. Almost 50% of the population in the entire country of Argentina lives in Buenos Aires, so there's plenty of culture for you to immerse yourself into.
- Aside from that, the cost of living in Argentina is relatively low, there are plenty of places for you to discover, you can immerse yourself in the rich Argentine culture and have a lot of fun experiences taking your TEFL certification course in Buenos Aires.