TEFL Certificate Course Rio de Janeiro
Due to the popularity of landmarks like the Christ the Redeemer statue, people often mistake Rio de Janeiro as the capital of Brazil. Situated on the southern shore of Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro is stunningly rich in natural beauty, man-made landmarks and an interesting culture. Earn a chance to establish an English teaching career while discovering more of Rio de Janeiro.
Whether you're looking forward to sunning yourself in one of the legendary beaches in Rio de Janeiro or if you would like to discover more of the rich Brazilian culture, there is something for you to do when paying the city a visit. This could be done with a TEFL certification course in Rio.
Rio de Janeiro Course Highlights
- An intensive 4-week, 140-hour course that will qualify you to teach English in classrooms across the globe.
- 140 contact hours between the trainee, the course trainer(s), peers, and EFL/ESL students.
- At least six hours of practice teaching sessions with real language learners with trainers who will guide you through the course, including observing and assessing your practice teaching.
- Live and video observations of professional language teachers.
- Comprehensive job placement assistance offering all graduates the best jobs in the best locations.
- Accredited and approved by ACCET and recommended for credit at over 1,500 universities by University of the State of New York National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
- Fees: 2495 USD - Deposit: 500 USD
Training Center in Rio de Janeiro
Our international TEFL training center in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil has a primary location which is near where everything is. The classrooms are housed in a modern building which is situated close to many bus stops, a few steps away from the subway, and is within a short distance from many local attractions within the area.
Classes are held in air-conditioned rooms which are spacious, have study materials like audio visual equipment, phone, fax and Internet access.
TEFL Rio de Janeiro Course Benefits
One of the primary reasons why TEFL students usually choose Rio de Janeiro in Brazil as a setting for taking their TEFL certification course is the opportunity to explore more of the place.
- Rio de Janeiro is made of several districts including Centro, the financial and business center; Zona Sul or South Zone where the infamous Copacabana and Ipanema are located; Zona Norte or the North Zone which is home to the Macarana stadium; and the Zona Oeste or the West Zone where some of the most gorgeous beaches are.
- Another reason why it pays to take your TEFL certification course here is because Brazil is a non-English speaking country. After earning your TEFL certification, there are plenty of job opportunities for you to apply for, including being an English teacher in schools, universities and business establishments who require their executives or employees to learn the language.
- In the same vein, there are plenty of foreigners who flock to Brazil for extended vacations, so there should be plenty of English short courses that you can teach. Finally, there are accommodations in Rio de Janeiro that will suit your budget - whether it's small, mid-range or something more opulent.
With all these reasons plus an amazing culture that you can get to explore, why would you say no to taking your TEFL certification course in Rio de Janeiro?