TEFL Certificate Course Phnom Penh
Set amidst a country with a dark yet fascinating history, Phnom Penh is the capital and largest city of Cambodia. In general Cambodia has become one of the must-visit countries in Southeast Asia where there are plenty of pristine beaches, ancient temples and lush jungles. The population in Cambodia is only a little over one million, but mingling with the locals is an opportunity that you should not pass up on.
Phnom Penh in particular is the political, cultural and commercial center of the country. Situated in the southern part of Cambodia, Phnom Penh is the product of a merging together of three rivers: Mekong, Tonle Sap and Bassac. The architectural influence of the modern structures in Phnom Penh is colonial French, which is interspersed with villas, boulevards and Khmer palaces.
When you view the city in its entirety, you will find that a mixture of the old and the new, the ruins and a smattering of the modern buildings, as well as the warmth of the people are all fascinating to take in. These and more are the reasons why you should consider taking your TEFL certification course in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh Course Highlights
- The 4 Week TEFL Certification Program gives you the skills and methodology needed to be comfortable and competent teaching EFL.
- It includes approximately 140 hours of TEFL training, with a minimum of 6 hours of actual teaching practice.
- Job search assistance provided during the 4 week TEFL program.
- Two exciting weekend excursions with language and cultural awareness programs.
- Fees: 1650 USD (was
1750USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Participants choosing the 4 week TEFL programs in Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Pattaya (Thailand) or Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) begin their adventure at the training facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, before traveling to their respective TEFL program location. This allows participants to:
- Meet participants from other programs - extending their network and making great contacts for future travel or vacations while you teach English in Cambodia.
- Participate in one of the most popular and exciting excursion to Angkor Wat, as well as spending a weekend on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville.
- Consider the option of switching to a different country for their teaching (Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam only).
- Learn about the options for obtaining an advanced degree and receiving academic credit for TESOL training.
Training Center in Phnom Penh
In Phnom Penh, the TEFL training center that we have is located right in the heart of this capital city. It is conveniently situated somewhere along the joining of the Tonle Sap, Mekong and Bassac Rivers. The center is near the most common points of interest in Phnom Penh.
Classes are held in air-conditioned classrooms with every learning material that you can possibly need made available for you as a student. The center is also near some of the most popular accommodations for students and vacationers.
TEFL Phnom Penh Course Benefits
When looking for a place to take your TEFL certification from, there are a lot of factors that you need to take into consideration. Will there be plenty of job opportunities for you after you graduate? Does the place have many travel destinations? Will your personal experiences be enriched when you visit the place? The answer to all of these questions, as far as Phnom Penh is concerned, is a resounding yes.
- First, there are plenty of job opportunities that you can apply for once you graduate. Phnom Penh is a booming TEFL center where teaching positions are readily available at the local university, as well as the smaller educational institutions around town. The cost of living in Cambodia is also relatively low, so you can live comfortably while still saving up some money for yourself.
- Second, there are plenty of pristine beaches, exotic jungle destinations, beautiful ruins and ancient temples in Phnom Penh that you can visit - so you will not be lacking for things to do during your 4-week stay in the city.
- Third, Cambodia in general is a country which is still recovering from its dark past - so helping the locals learn the English language is a way to contribute towards that recovery process. As such, you will definitely have a richer experience when using Phnom Penh as a starting point to establish an international teaching career for yourself.