TEFL Certificate Course Santiago
Santiago de Chile or simply Santiago, is a city which serves as the capital and economic center of the South American country of Chile. For those who think that Chile is a laid-back city set amidst the Andes, you might be surprised at just how many modern amenities there are. Santiago is a capital city which has plenty of modern skyscrapers, colleges, universities, galleries, green squares and lush public gardens.
Bordered by the Andes mountain range and the Cordillera of the Coast, Santiago is one of fastest-growing and developing cities in the region. This is probably the only place in the world where you can go skiing one weekend and wine tasting the next. The magnificent backdrop of the mountain ranges and the colorful culture that is all Santiago's own seem to be simply bonuses. While you're visiting this vibrant city, why not grab the opportunity to take a 4-week TEFL course as well?
Santiago Course Highlights
- An intensive 4-week, 140-hour course that will qualify you to teach English in classrooms across the globe.
- 140 contact hours between the trainee, the course trainer(s), peers, and EFL/ESL students.
- At least six hours of practice teaching sessions with real language learners with trainers who will guide you through the course, including observing and assessing your practice teaching.
- Live and video observations of professional language teachers.
- Comprehensive job placement assistance offering all graduates the best jobs in the best locations.
- Accredited and approved by ACCET and recommended for credit at over 1,500 universities by University of the State of New York National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
- Fees: 1995 USD - Deposit: 500 USD
Training Center in Santiago
In Santiago, Chile, our international TEFL training center is conveniently located in Providencia. It's an upscale neighborhood with high-rise buildings, making the TEFl center at home with its modern exterior structure and plush, comfortable interiors.
Classrooms are held in air-conditioned rooms which are spacious, and are equipped with learning materials as well as Internet access. The training center is also conveniently situated only a few blocks away from Santiago's commercial center where there is a smattering of restaurants, nightclubs, shopping areas and all the other modern amenities that you can think of.
TEFL Santiago Course Benefits
There are plenty of reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Santiago, Chile.
- Primarily, there are plenty of teaching opportunities for you once you graduate. Did you know that Chile is one of the few South American countries which is leading the pack when it comes to pushing its locals to be fluent in English?
- As such, when you have already earned your TEFL certification, you can easily apply for teaching jobs in schools and universities. Companies and other business establishments who need their employees to be fluent in English are other places where you can get a job.
- Also, being the economical, political and cultural center that Santiago is, the English teaching positions will almost always be centered around this city. If you want, you can evenventure in other areas in and around Santiago including Arica, Iquique, Vina del Mar, Concepcion or even as far south as Puerto Montt.
- Another reason why it pays to take your TEFL certification course here is that the city is set against the magnificent background of the Andes mountains. Simply take a two-hour drive and you can be heading towards the snow-capped Andes to ski or strolling the coasts of the Pacific Ocean.