Dates and Prices: Santiago
- Jul 08 - Aug 01, 2013
- Aug 08 - Sep 03, 2013
- Sep 09 - Oct 07, 2013
- Oct 14 - Nov 08, 2013
- 1995 USD
- 500 USD
- 1495 USD
Santiago Course Highlights
- An intensive 4-week, 140-hour course that will qualify you to teach English in classrooms across the globe.
- 140 contact hours between the trainee, the course trainer(s), peers, and EFL/ESL students.
- At least six hours of practice teaching sessions with real language learners with trainers who will guide you through the course, including observing and assessing your practice teaching.
- Live and video observations of professional language teachers.
- Comprehensive job placement assistance offering all graduates the best jobs in the best locations.
- Accredited and approved by ACCET and recommended for credit at over 1,500 universities by University of the State of New York National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
- Fees: 1995 USD - Deposit: 500 USD