TEFL Certificate Course Playa Samara
Who wouldn't want to study and travel at the same time - in a lovely beach town like Costa Rica's Playa Samara? Those who are thinking about establishing an international English teaching career for themselves would do well to choose Playa Samara in Costa Rica as their location. Enjoy going to the beach would have a blast exploring the shores and unique tourist destinations in Playa Samara. This beach town is actually located in one of the largest provinces of Costa Rica called Guanacaste.
If it is your first time to visit Costa Rica, you will find out that there are plenty of places to explore when you venture into Playa Samara. Guanacaste in particular is a province with a lush countryside which is a prefect reflection of the Costa Rican culture. The shallow waters, the lush beach, coconut fronds, bars, restaurants and all the water sports activities that you can indulge in are the many reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Playa Samara, Costa Rica.
Playa Samara Course Highlights
- 4 Week, 160 hours of TEFL training helping you earn a TEFL certificate that will qualify you to teach English anywhere in the world.
- Upto 20 hours of practice teaching with local EFL students.
- A balanced program which focuses on key areas for being a successful TEFL/ESL teacher.
- Includes teaching methodologies, teaching techniques, learning styles, classroom management, classroom adaptation, culture in the classroom, effective lesson planning, creativity in the classroom and more.
- Job placement assistance provided.
- Fees: 1300 USD (was
1350USD) - Deposit: 150 USD
SAVE: 50 USD
Training Center in Playa Samara
The international TEFL training center that we have in Playa Samara is located right in the heart of this cozy beach town, which is a couple of hours away from Liberia Airport. Classes are held in air-conditioned classrooms where all the study materials and learning resources that you will possibly need during your 4-week TEFL certification course are made available.
Bars and restaurants featuring sand floors and fancy beach decorations invite for lounging and dining while watching the beach scenery. At night there is a choice of cocktail bars, or if you are still not tired you can dance the rest of the night away at the beautiful beachfront bar, Tabanuco and others.
TEFL Playa Samara Course Benefits
- One of the primary reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Playa Samara is that Costa Rica is a Spanish speaking country so there are plenty of job opportunities for you after you graduate. You can take your pick from teaching jobs in the tourism industry.
- Those who would like to stay in the academe can apply for jobs in universities, colleges and language schools. Or, you can specialize in offering business English to employees in Costa Rican companies where you will train executives and employees. You can look for jobs in cities like Heredia, San Jose, Cartago and Alajuela.
- Another reason why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Costa Rica is that you can immerse yourself in the local culture. Mingling with the Ticos or the Costa Rican people will give you an idea about just how friendly and fun-loving they are as a nation.
- The minute that you have obtained your TEFL certification, you can apply for a job because there are available openings year-round.