TEFL Certificate Course San Jose
Out of all the cities in Central America, San Jose is by far the most developed - both in terms of economy and infrastructure. Those who are used to travelling to quieter cities might experience a shock to the senses once they step foot in the city of San Jose in Costa Rica. This capital city is located on a plateau in the Central Valley. There's a congestion of people, seeing as how almost half of the entire country's population lives in San Jose. However, this is one of the factors which will either make you fall in love or turn you off once you explore the city of San Jose.
Whether you're in it for the nightlife, cultural immersion or simply take in the sights, there is definitely something that the city has to offer. With its laid-back atmosphere, a mixture of colonial and modern architecture, as well as the natural wonders that San Jose has to offer, it is by far one of the best Central American cities where you should think about getting your TEFL certification from.
San Jose Course Highlights
- Intensive 150-Hour TEFL/TESOL course helping you to effectively teach English to non-native speakers.
- 25 hours of practical teaching and observation - the longest practical module in the industry.
- Lifetime TEFL/TESOL career assistance and professional references.
- Accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- Office-wide WIFI access and Free Salsa lessons.
- Fees: 1720 USD (was
1820USD) - Deposit: 350 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in San Jose
The international TEFL training center that we have in San Jose, Costa Rica is conveniently situated a short drive from the main city, in the district of San Pedro. The major universities in San Jose are only a 5-minute walk away, so it is really an atmosphere that is conducive to learning.
Classes are held in modern buildings where the rooms are air-conditioned, have high-speed Internet access, have a small library and are equipped with all the training materials that you might need for the duration of the course.
TEFL San Jose Course Benefits
There are numerous reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in San Jose. The climate depends on the time of the year that you're there, but the rainy season starts from April through December.
- In general, Costa Ricans speak some English - but being a Spanish-speaking country will still open up a window of career opportunities for those who have already earned their TEFL certification course. You can either apply for a job within the city of San Jose, in another city in Costa Rica or look for a job opening in a neighboring Central American country.
- There is a huge demand for the locals to be fluent in English a result of their developing economy. Anybody who wishes to get a good job position or move forward in their careers should have a knowledge of the English language as well. No matter where you end up teaching, you can rest assured that you will be able to establish yourself as an international English teacher as soon as you have obtained your TEFL certification course.
- Another factor which plays a big part in choosing where you should take your TEFL certification from is the bountiful places that you will discover, and the richness of the culture that you can immerse yourself in. You will definitely not be lacking in these things once you enrol in a 4-week TEFL certification course in San Jose, Costa Rica.