TEFL Certificate Course Montpellier
Situated in Southern France, Montpellier is known as the capital city of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. Over the last quarter of a century, Montpellier has been dubbed as one of the fastest-growing cities with streets made up of typical 19th century architecture buildings.
Walking through the streets of Montpellier is an experience like no other where you can simply sip your coffee at one of the outdoor cafes and people watch. When you combine the splendid architecture of the city and the unbelievable friendliness of the locals, you will realize why Montpellier is one of the places where you should seriously consider taking your TEFL certification from.
Montpellier Course Highlights
- 4 Weeks, over 120 hours of TEFL training with teaching practice.
- Internationally accredited and recognized by The British Council.
- Teaching practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools.
- Job search assistance provided for all kinds of ESL teaching positions throughout the world.
- Course is externally moderated with all major segments graded before successful completion of the course.
- Fees: 1255 EUR (was
1350EUR) - Deposit: 310 EUR
SAVE: 95 EUR
Training Center in Montpellier
The international TEFL training center that we have in Montpellier is strategically located in the center of the city. It is accessible to almost every type of modern amenities that you can think of, including outdoor cafes, restaurants, clubs, shopping areas and banks.
The training center is located in a charming building where there are large classroom spaces. Free Internet access is also available within the training center grounds as part of your TEFL course package.
TEFL Montpellier Course Benefits
- Before delving deeper into the reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Montpellier, France, let us first take a quick look at why it pays to study abroad in the first place. If you are trying to build an international English teaching career for yourself, you might as well take advantage of the travel opportunities, too.
- When you enrol in 4-week TEFL certification course in France, for example, you can explore the city in between classes, immerse yourself in an entirely different culture, and have the chance to be employed in another city in the future.
- So why choose Montpellier? Located midway between Spain and Italy, Montpellier is a lovely Cosmopolitan city in France. There are plenty of activities that you can indulge in after studying your language lessons. You can take a stroll by the beach; visit one of the many vineyards scattered within the length and breadth of the city; or simply sit by an outdoor café and people watch.
- After earning your TEFL certification, you have the option to apply for a job within the city, in another place within France, or even in neighboring Mediterranean countries that you also wish to explore.