TEFL Certificate Course Nice
When you go to a city like Nice, there is no need for you to look for nearby tourist spots because the city itself is an attraction. Located in the French Riviera in Provence-Alpes-Cote dAzur, it's a hotspot destination for both the young and the old. Also known as Nice la Belle or "Nice the Beautiful", no other words can describe the quaint loveliness and charm of this place.
The minute that you step in Nice, you will have a breathtaking view of the blue-green sea. As you get to know the city more, you will see that there are diverse shopping choices and plenty of places to wine and dine in. Did you know that Nice is only second to Paris in terms of the number of museums and galleries that you can visit? So if you're a history or an art buff, you will definitely have a blast exploring more of the place.
Similarly, there are plenty of traditional and off-the-beaten-path routes that you can take including a tour of the ancient Roman Ruins, old churches and cathedrals or the Cours Saleya Flower Market. Indeed, if you are looking for a place to take your TEFL certification course, you will never go wrong in putting Nice, France on top of your list.
Nice Course Highlights
- 4 Weeks, over 120 hours of TEFL training with teaching practice.
- Internationally accredited and recognized by The British Council.
- Teaching practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools.
- Job search assistance provided for all kinds of ESL teaching positions throughout the world.
- Course is externally moderated with all major segments graded before successful completion of the course.
- Fees: 1255 EUR (was
1350EUR) - Deposit: 310 EUR
SAVE: 95 EUR
Training Center in Nice
The international TEFL training center that we have in Nice, France is situated right in the heart of the town. Classes are held in a lovely Belle Epoque-style building. Just a stone's throw away is the Cathedral of the Notre Dame, as well as the main train and bus stations to get you to wherever it is that you would like to visit.
The classrooms are air-conditioned, there is an adequate library and Internet connection. All the other types of learning material and teaching equipment are made available for both the students and TEFL trainers to ensure high-quality education.
TEFL Nice Course Benefits
- With the breathtaking French Riviera as your background, why else would you say no to the prospect of taking your TEFL certification course in Nice? But more than just the travel opportunities, there are plenty of other reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course here.
- First of all, France is a dynamic country for TEFL teachers because there are plenty of job placement opportunities.
- After obtaining your TEFL certification, you can always apply for a job in Nice, in any of the other French cities or in neighboring countries.
- More importantly, studying in a lovely city like Nice will allow you to immerse yourself in the local culture that is all France's own; enrich your experiences as a traveller; and get a head start in establishing your international English teaching career.