TEFL Certificate Course Paris
Which city attracts millions of visitors from around the world, with two million of the locals depending on tourism for income? It’s none other than the quintessential, oh-so-romantic city of Paris. This French cosmopolitan capital offers numerous sightseeing opportunities for first time and return visitors. No matter which time of the year it is that you visit, you will never be lacking in things to do and places to see.
If you would like to establish an international English teaching career for yourself, what better city is there to have as a setting than Paris? Read on to find out how you can take advantage of the TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses offered in Paris, and the benefits of doing so.
Paris Course Highlights
- 120 hours, 4-week International TEFL Certification Course.
- Externally moderated and accredited meeting international regulatory standards.
- Recognized world-wide and accepted by trusted authorities in the field of education.
- 6 to 10 hrs of observed teaching practice with individuals and groups including latest teaching methods and techniques.
- Lifetime job placement support at no additional cost.
- Fees: 1500 EUR (was
1580EUR) - Deposit: 300 EUR
SAVE: 80 EUR
Training Center in Paris
The international TEFL training center that we have in Paris, France is situated right in the heart of the city. It is walking distance from the Eiffel Tower and is surrounded by quaint French cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping establishments, discotheques, etc. There are also numerous museums, parks and gardens nearby if you are looking forward to exploring more of Paris’ beauty.
Classes are held in air-conditioned classrooms with all the modern teaching and learning amenities that you would need while taking your TEFL certification course. If you want a bit of study time which is away from the center, all the major tourist attractions in Paris are located nearby.
TEFL Paris Course Benefits
Whether you’re a cynic or a hopeless romantic when it comes to love, you can’t deny the appeal that Paris has as a tourist attraction. At the same time, it’s the perfect place to get your TEFL certification from due to the following reasons:
- France is a non-English speaking country. As such, once you finish earning your TEFL certification, you will have plenty of job opportunities to teach English in Paris.
- Aside from Paris, you can also consider starting a career at nearby major cities here such as Brittany, Nice or Montpellier.
- The country already has a well-established TEFL market. This means that once you graduate, you would already have the qualifications for a lucrative job as an international English teacher.
- In between classes, you can grab the opportunity to explore the little nooks and crannies which make Paris a favorite tourist haunt across the globe.