TEFL Certificate Course Florence
Truly, there's no better setting to take your TEFL certification in than a gem of a place like Florence. It is the capital of Tuscany in Italy which offers cultural, architectural and artistic sights that you can marvel at. For a short burst of time during the Renaissance period, Florence became the capital of Italy. But now, it is a charming, busy business center where more than half of the world's most important artworks reside.
Whether you would like to bask in the beauty of a Botticelli angel or traverse the winding staircases inside the Duomo or Campanile, Florence definitely has something to offer you as you take your TEFL certification course there.
Florence Course Highlights
- 4 Week, 120 hours (minimum) TEFL course for graduates who wish to gain a TEFL certificate.
- Upto 10 hours of accessed teaching practice, combined with our experiential training principles, meeting the requirements of the Associateship of the College of Teachers TESOL with Teaching Practice qualification (ACOT TESOL with Teaching Practice).
- Level 5 course as defined by the National Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Accredited by the College of Teachers, with courses being moderated by the prestigious ELT Institute, Hunter College and City University of New York.
- Lifetime job placement assistance where all successful TEFL graduates are assisted in finding a suitable TEFL teaching position.
- Fees: 1100 EUR (was
1175EUR) - Deposit: 225 EUR
SAVE: 75 EUR
Training Center in Florence
The international TEFL training center that we have in Florence is located in a general area, close to where everything is. Classrooms are housed in a modern building which is near the major tourist attractions in the city.
Classes are held in air-conditioned rooms which are spacious and airy, with a great view of the Florence skyline. Internet access, reading materials and other learning resources are also made available for both the TEFL trainees and their teachers.
TEFL Florence Course Benefits
- Whether you're into fashion, architecture, the arts or if you simply want to immerse yourself in an entirely different culture, there is no doubt that Florence is the perfect setting for you. When you take your TEFL certification course in this charming city in Italy, there are a lot of wining, dining, shopping and travelling opportunities that you can take advantage of.
- In addition, the country of Italy in general has a good environment for TEFL professionals. After taking your TEFL certification course, there are a good number of teaching opportunities for you.
- Not only that, but after you graduate, we will provide you with the assistance that you need for job placement. With a perfectly charming setting, a warm local culture and plenty of job opportunities after you graduate, there is no doubt that taking a TEFL certification course in Florence is one of the best decisions that you will ever make.