TEFL Certificate Course Amman
There's a pleasant shock to the senses that you will feel once you hear the honking of car horns as you traverse the streets of Amman, where the buildings are a mixture of modern and ancient architecture. With a population of more than two million, Amman is the largest and capital city of the Kingdom of Jordan which is literally made of white stone.
It may not be a typical part of a world traveller's itinerary, but there are plenty of interesting places for you to visit when you go to Amman. There's the ultra-luxurious Marriott hotel, the Roman Amphitheatre or the University of Jordan which has become a landmark or sorts. Over the years, Amman has turned from being a sleepy village to a bustling metropolis where massive malls are as common as turn-of-the-century villas.
No matter what tickles your fancy as a traveller, you will definitely feel at home making your way through the Mecca of ancient civilization that is Amman in Jordan - which is precisely the reason why you should consider it as a setting for taking your TEFL certification course.
Amman Course Highlights
- 4 week TEFL certification course is a 150 hours course, where a significant part is spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- 16 hours of teaching practice, 8 hours observing experienced teachers and the completion of 10 written assignments.
- Guaranteed lifetime job placement assistance.
- Accredited and externally moderated by Ascentis, a UK government regulated and British Council recognised examination board.
- Fees: 1549 USD (was
1599USD) - Deposit: 200 USD
SAVE: 50 USD
Training Center in Amman
The international TEFL training center that we have in Amman, Jordan is located right in the heart of the city. Classes are held in air-conditioned, spacious classrooms where all the study materials that you need like Internet access and a small library are made available.
The center is very near the souq or the local marketplace, and a short walk away from the modern amenities that you would require during your stay.
TEFL Amman Course Benefits
- When looking for a country or city to take your TEFL certification course at, the availability of jobs after you graduate should be a primary consideration.
- Jordan in general is a country which has a high demand for TEFL professionals because of the equally strong demand for locals to speak the English language. This is so that they can actively participate in the developing economy and lively tourism industry in Jordan.
- As such, you can apply for a position as an English teacher in public schools, colleges, universities, business establishments and non-governmental organizations.
- In addition, you can explore the many wonders that the city of Amman has to offer, not to mention the rest of Jordan.
- For those who would like to have a taste of Middle Eastern culture, your four-week stay in Amman will give you enough time to immerse yourself in the local practices, sample the cuisine and learn more about what Jordan is all about as a country.