TEFL Certificate Course Guadalajara
Mention the city's name and the sound will roll beautifully off your tongue. It's also called the "City of Roses" and the "Pearl of the West". This is in reference to the historical downtown area and second largest city in Mexico, which is Guadalajara. It is the capital city of Jalisco which has a more relaxed feel as compared to Mexico City.
Here, the people are friendly and as warm as the climate. Guadalajara is divided into several districts including Sector Juarez where plenty of shops are located, the residential Sector Hidalgo, the industrial zone of Sector Libertad and Centro Historico which is the historic downtown.
Being a part of Northern America that it is, Mexico in general is a great country for TEFL trainees to be in because of the colorful culture that you can immerse yourself in, as well as the many travel opportunities that you can take advantage of while visiting Guadalajara.
Guadalajara Course Highlights
- 140 hours of TEFL Training, 10 hours of teaching practice with real EFL students, 6 hours of class observation, 2 hours of conversation class.
- The TEFL course follows an immersion method where trainees develop their teaching skills and knowledge of grammar through a combination of morning input sessions and evening practical teaching.
- Accredited by the UK College of Teachers and member of IATEFL, IALLT and ACTFL.
- Guaranteed TEFL paid job placement in Mexico and direct employment contacts worldwide, upon successful completion of the course.
- FREE Airport reception and transfer to accommodation, FREE 25 hours of group Spanish instruction.
- Unlimited additional practice with professionally published DVD lessons focusing on specific teaching techniques and related worksheets, upon request
- Fees: 1450 USD (was
1550USD) - Deposit: 350 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Guadalajara
The international TEFL center that we have in Guadalajara, Mexico is located in the historical downtown area. The main center is situated in a modern building which is near other historical buildings, stores, banks and other modern amenities that you might need during your stay.
Training sessions are held in air-conditioned classrooms, where Internet access, study materials and refreshments are made available for students.
TEFL Guadalajara Course Benefits
- So why does it pay to take your TEFL certification course in this part of the world? Based from its two nicknames alone, you will already have a clue about how beautiful the city of Guadalajara is. Culture-wise, Guadalajara has plenty of things to contribute to general trivia. Did you know that the city is the birthplace of Tequila, mariachi music and the sombrero hat dance?
- No matter where you look, there are plenty of cultural immersion activities that you can indulge in ranging from simply soaking up the atmosphere in a stand-filled street market. Or, you can simply sit down at a café in a park or plaza and go people watching. Guadalajara's colonial architecture is also something that you should not dare miss, where you will see hints of neo-gothic, baroque and Moorish influences.
- But more than the travel opportunities that you can take advantage of and the rich culture that you can be part of, Guadalajara is an ideal place to take your TEFL certification course in. Being the non-English speaking country that Mexico is, there are plenty of job opportunities that you can apply for after you graduate.
- Earning your TEFL certification course will allow you to establish an English teaching career for yourself, with Mexico as your starting point. The cost of living here is relatively low, so you will be able to set some money aside once you are already earning your salary as a TEFL teacher - while still living comfortably.