TEFL Certificate Course Marrakech
Also known as Marrakesh, Marrakech is a Moroccan city which has almost become synonymous with the name of the country. The rough translation of the name is "Land of God", and Marrakech is the third largest city in Morocco.
When you visit the city, you will have a breathtaking view of the Atlas Mountains. Depending on the city which you wish to explore, you can either opt to take in a view of historical Medina or the more modern Gueliz or Ville Nouvelle European District. Your stay here will never be complete without having a view of the ancient city walls known as the Medina of Marrakech. If you are thinking about taking your TEFL certification course in a country whose culture and sights sound foreign to you, you will definitely have an exciting time studying in Marrakech.
Marrakech Course Highlights
- 4 Weeks, over 120 hours of TEFL training with teaching practice.
- Internationally accredited and recognized by The British Council.
- Teaching practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools.
- Job search assistance provided for all kinds of ESL teaching positions throughout the world.
- Course is externally moderated with all major segments graded before successful completion of the course.
- Fees: 1255 EUR (was
1350EUR) - Deposit: 310 EUR
SAVE: 95 EUR
Training Center in Marrakech
The international TEFL training center that we have in Marrakech is located just outside the midst of the city. Classrooms are housed in a state-of-the-art building which can be found in the Gueliz district.
Students will have access to air-conditioned rooms and almost every type of convenience that they can imagine, including a coffee/lunch room, free WiFi Internet access, and a comprehensive collection of resource materials. If you have zero idea about how to speak Arabic, you will even be given a 3-hour training so that you can easily get by once you start mingling with the locals.
TEFL Marrakech Course Benefits
So why would you want to take your TEFL certification course in a North African country like Morocco? More specifically, what is it about travelling to and studying in Marrakech which should attract TEFL students like you?
- Primarily, Morocco is a non-English speaking country. What this means is that there are plenty of job opportunities that you can take advantage of once you graduate.
- Let's say that you have already earned your certification after studying a 4-week course in Marrakech. You can either apply for a job opening there if you wish to stay in the city, or hop to another country or city in Morocco and seek work as a TEFL professional.
- Second, Marrakech is such a delightful city to be in. Simply being in one of the town squares will treat you to a mass of people, among which acrobats, water sellers, musicians, dancers and storytellers are. Food lovers will also have a blast sampling the local Moroccan cuisine.
- If you're looking for a dynamic city to take your TEFL certification from, Marrakech should definitely be on top of your list.