TEFL Certificate Course Arequipa
Are you planning a trip to South America? If you're out of ideas when it comes to the countries or cities that you can visit, why not try going to Arequipa, Peru? It may not be a worldwide popular tourist destination, but the authentic South American experience that you will get to have is like no other.
Arequipa is the second largest city in Peru which is about a day's journey away from Lima. It sits at the edge of the Andes and the stunning visual backdrop of volcanic peaks turned the city into a UNESCO World Heritage site.
One of the most interesting places to visit in Arequipa is the Monasterio de Santa Catalina. This structure has thick walls which are unlike any other monastery that you will see in the world. Arequipa is also known as the White City, having been founded more than five hundred years ago. Today, the white structures can be seen all over Arequipa, making the entire city a sight to behold at night.
These and more are the travel opportunities that you will get to enjoy while visiting Arequipa in Peru, making it an ideal setting to take your TEFL certification course from.
Arequipa Course Highlights
- 4 Week, 120 hours (minimum) TEFL course for graduates who wish to gain a TEFL certificate.
- Upto 10 hours of accessed teaching practice, combined with our experiential training principles, meeting the requirements of the Associateship of the College of Teachers TESOL with Teaching Practice qualification (ACOT TESOL with Teaching Practice).
- Level 5 course as defined by the National Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Accredited by the College of Teachers, with courses being moderated by the prestigious ELT Institute, Hunter College and City University of New York.
- Lifetime job placement assistance where all successful TEFL graduates are assisted in finding a suitable TEFL teaching position.
- Fees: 1450 USD (was
1550USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Arequipa
The international TEFL training center that we have in Arequipa, Peru is located a mere five minute's drive away from the city center. It is within walking distance of the local shopping mall and downtown Arequipa - so all the modern amenities that you might need are easily accessible.
Classes are held in a modern building, with air-conditioned and spacious rooms. Wi-Fi Internet access, a variety of study materials and learning resources are also made available for TEFL trainees.
TEFL Arequipa Course Benefits
In addition to the travel opportunities, what is it about Arequipa which makes the city a perfect setting to take your TEFL certification from.
- If you wish to learn a second language yourself, the friendly Peruvians will help you along. This is especially true if you choose the home stay accommodations where you will be hosted by a local family. Most Peruvians speak Spanish, so you will be able to practice speaking another language while teaching English yourself.
- The community in Arequipa is also relaxed, laid-back and there are less than a million inhabitants. This small population leads to Arequipa having that small community atmosphere, making it an ideal place to practice your English teaching profession.
- Once you finish the 4-week TEFL certification course, there are also plenty of job opportunities which will open up for you. They range from jobs teaching English classes at a local university, to part-time jobs teaching business English to company executives. The cost of living in Peru is also relatively low, so you will be able to live off comfortably.