TEFL Certificate Course Cusco
A city glowing golden at night, stately colonial architecture and beautiful ruins - these and more are the sights that you can absorb when you pay the city of Cusco a visit. Also called Cuzco or Qosqo, this marvellous city used to be the capital of the Incan Empire and is now considered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Cusco is a great starting point if you want to visit Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas or other Incan sites within this part of South America. These days, more and more TEFL professionals are choosing such South American cities as a venue for taking their course, because they can combine travelling with studying. There's really no better way for you to accomplish your travel and professional goals than choosing to enrol at a TEFL course in Cusco.
Because of its being a center of ancient civilization, Cusco and Peru in general has become of the most interesting places in the world to discover. A week-long stay here might not be enough for you to take in all the sites, so the entire time that you will be enrolled in the TEFL course might as well be the perfect arrangement.
Cusco Course Highlights
- Intensive 150-Hour TEFL/TESOL course helping you to effectively teach English to non-native speakers.
- 25 hours of practical teaching and observation - the longest practical module in the industry.
- Lifetime TEFL/TESOL career assistance and professional references.
- Accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- Office-wide WIFI access and Free Salsa lessons.
- Fees: 1620 USD (was
1720USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Cusco
The international TEFL training center that we have in Cusco, Peru is located in a modern office building. It is strategically situated just a few blocks away from major tourist attraction sites like the Plaza de Armas and Q'oricancha.
Classes are held in air-conditioned, spacious rooms which have high-speed Internet connection. There's also a small library, a snack bar and almost every type of learning material is made available for students.
TEFL Cusco Course Benefits
There are numerous reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Cusco, Peru.
- First of all, the city is a beautiful, well-preserved landscape which is chockfull of history. Once you start mingling with the locals, you will have an insight into the indigenous Quecha culture in the Andes. Every street and each piece of colonial architecture has a story to tell, not to mention the breathtaking ruins of the Inca.
- Second, Peru in general is a country which has a high demand for English teachers. As long as you have already earned your TEFL certification, you can apply for a job in schools, universities, business districts and other establishments. This is due to the fact that almost 70% of Cusco is working in the tourism industry - so they need to have a solid grasp of the English language as well.
- Aside from Cusco, you can apply for TEFL jobs in other cities like Trujillo, Arequipa and Lima. Once you already have a job as an English teacher in this South American region, the cost of living is low enough so you should be able to set some money aside if that is your goal, and still be able to live comfortably.