TEFL Certificate Course St. Petersburg
Your visit to the world's largest country - Russia - will never be complete without paying Saint Petersburg a visit. Founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, Saint Petersburg used to be the capital city of Russia until it was replaced by Moscow. Saint Petersburg's home country consists of six million square miles, highlighted by winding rivers, towering mountains and culture-rich cities and towns.
When immersing yourself in the local culture, you will find out that Russians can be a bit reserved at first, but they will warm up eventually. The locals have a strong sense of family and tradition. Saint Petersburg has numerous canals and bridges, earning it a nickname of being the "Venice of the North".
One of the main attractions of Saint Petersburg is the Hermitage Museum at the Winter Palace, an imposing structure which showcases its more than three million artifacts collection from around the world. With such a huge amount of land to discover, an amazing culture to immerse yourself in and many other things that will enrich your travel experiences, Saint Petersburg is definitely one place where you should consider getting your TEFL certification from.
St. Petersburg Course Highlights
- 4 Week, 120 hours (minimum) TEFL course for graduates who wish to gain a TEFL certificate.
- Upto 10 hours of accessed teaching practice, combined with our experiential training principles, meeting the requirements of the Associateship of the College of Teachers TESOL with Teaching Practice qualification (ACOT TESOL with Teaching Practice).
- Level 5 course as defined by the National Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Accredited by the College of Teachers, with courses being moderated by the prestigious ELT Institute, Hunter College and City University of New York.
- Lifetime job placement assistance where all successful TEFL graduates are assisted in finding a suitable TEFL teaching position.
- Fees: 1150 EUR (was
1200EUR) - Deposit: 200 EUR
SAVE: 50 EUR
Training Center in St. Petersburg
The international TEFL center that we have in Saint Petersburg, Russia is operating in cooperation with the Benedict School. The school is one of the biggest and most popular language schools in the city, where you can also learn 'survival Russian'.
Classes are held in spacious, air-conditioned classrooms housed in a modern building located right in the heart of Saint Petersburg. Internet access, a common study room, study materials and all the learning materials that you can possibly need are all made available for students.
TEFL St. Petersburg Course Benefits
- Aside from the travel opportunities that you will get to enjoy, there are plenty of other reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Saint Petersburg.
- Russia in general has a huge demand for English teachers - Moscow alone has about 200 private English schools so if you decide to explore the capital rather than stay in Saint Petersburg after earning your certificate, there'll be plenty of job opportunities for you.
- You can also specialize in business English so that you can teach the language to professionals and company executives.
- Depending on your lifestyle and location, the pay and benefits for being a TEFL teacher in Saint Petersburg is quite good - so you can live off quite comfortably and still set some money aside in your savings account.