TEFL Certificate Course Singapore
Perhaps one of the most unique trivia about a country pertains to Singapore, where the import, sale and possession of chewing gum is banned. This is precisely the reason why this part of Southeast Asia is considered as one of the cleanest countries in the world. Singapore is actually a city-state which was founded as a British trading colony in the 1800s. Since it became free from colonization, Singapore has become one of the most vibrant cities in the region which is prosperous, busy and interesting. This is just one of the many reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Singapore.
Singapore Course Highlights
- 6 weeks, Diploma in TESOL giving you the chance to improve on your teaching skills and to obtain a recognised qualification.
- Upto 30 hours of teaching practice with classroom observation.
- Trainees will have the opportunity to observe ESL experienced teachers.
- Officially registered with the Council for Private Education, Singapore.
- Fees: 2700 SGD - Deposit: 420 SGD
Training Center in Singapore
Our international TEFL training center in Singapore is located right in the center of the city, near where everything is. Classes are held in air-conditioned classrooms where Internet access, learning materials and modern presentation equipments are used by trainers. We have a team of TEFL-certified tutors who gained plenty of teaching experience over the years – and are more than willing to share their expertise with the trainees.
TEFL Singapore Course Benefits
- Along with Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, English is one of the four official languages in Singapore. However, English is the language of business and administration. As such, there is a huge demand for the locals to be fluent in speaking the English language, opening up a lot of job opportunities for TEFL teachers.
- Although the cost of living in Singapore is fairly high as compared to its neighboring Southeast Asian countries, it is more than made up for by the fact that the salary is equally high. So job opportunities for TEFL professionals do have a lucrative pay off.
- Singapore has plenty of sightseeing opportunities for the travellers-at-heart. Whether you’re the adventurous type or a more laid back explorer, you will not be lacking for activities to pursue in this dynamic city.
- With almost every country represented by the people in Singapore, you will feel as if you’re in a truly global city and not be out of place in an entirely different culture.