TEFL Certificate Course Madrid
If there's one city in the world which can be considered as having a lively spirit or 'mucha marcha', that is none other than Madrid in Spain. Madrid is the largest and capital city of Spain in Europe, which is known for having a vibrant nightlife and a multitude of tourist attractions to offer its visitors.
Should you decide to take your TEFL certification course in Spain, Madrid should be on top of your list as a setting. Aside from the most obvious tourist destinations that you can visit, there are plenty of off-the-beaten path places that you can discover. For example, there are hidden parks, small shops and interesting residential architecture in the old neighbourhoods of La Latina, Rastro and Lavapies.
The Madrilenian culture is also a delight to immerse yourself in, starting from the sampling of their mouth watering cuisine to the dances, and even indulging in the afternoon siesta that the locals are so fond of. The city is not lacking for cultural highlights, either - which is what makes it a truly unique place to be in.
Madrid Course Highlights
- 4 week TEFL certification course is a 150 hours course, where a significant part is spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- 16 hours of teaching practice, 8 hours observing experienced teachers and the completion of 10 written assignments.
- Guaranteed lifetime job placement assistance.
- Accredited and externally moderated by Ascentis, a UK government regulated and British Council recognised examination board.
- Fees: 1499 USD (was
1599USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Madrid
The international TEFL training center that we have in Madrid is located right in the heart of the city's mini-Manhattan business district. Classes are held in air conditioned rooms where Internet access, study materials and a mini-library are made available for students.
The location of the training center is convenient in the sense that it is near public transport stops, the local landmarks are a short walk away, and all the amenities that you might need including shops, restaurants, bars, banks and the local health club are all easily within reach.
TEFL Madrid Course Benefits
- For most people, the most obvious reason why they are taking a TEFL certification course in another country like Spain is to grab the opportunity to travel and study. But more than that, enrolling in a four-week TEFL course in Madrid will give you an unforgettable experience which is not without its benefits.
- First, Spain is a non-English speaking country so there are plenty of job opportunities that you can apply for once you graduate. Should you decide not to practice your profession in Spain, you can earn quite a lucrative salary as a teacher when you travel to neighboring European Union countries where English is not the mother tongue.
- Second, no matter what your nationality is - whether you're American, Australian, Canadian or New Zealander, it is possible for you to land an English teaching job in Madrid as long as you have earned your certificate.
- Third, nothing beats the nightlife, marvellous places and local culture in Madrid that you can experience during your stay there. So no matter where you end up teaching afterwards, Madrid is definitely a great training ground if you wish to establish an international English teaching career for yourself.