TEFL Certificate Course Bangkok
A national treasure and a center for business, economy, history and the arts. If these are the phrases used to describe Bangkok, you should already have a picture of what the city looks like in your mind.
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Asia. The huge city is divided into several districts, starting from Sukhumbit which is home to modern shopping establishments and hotels. Silom turns from a business center into a lively place to be in at night. If you want to see what Old Bangkok is all about, you need to visit the Rattanakosin district.
When you mention the name Thailand, it also attract numerous backpacking travellers, and they usually flock to Khao San Road where budget accommodations are available. To sample Chinese and Thailand's local cuisine, you should definitely visit Yaowarat and Pahurat. As you can see, Bangkok is a traveller-friendly city in Southeast Asia, making it an ideal place where you can take your TEFL certification from.
Bangkok Course Highlights
- 6 Week, 120 hours intensive TEFL training.
- 6-8 hours of actual teaching practice (observed and critiqued by helpful, professional teachers).
- The only TEFL Certificate accepted for a work permit by the Thai Ministry of Education, Bangkok.
- Includes grammar, language comparison and Diploma-level TEYL Module and instruction, to help you teach English well to anyone anywhere.
- Includes exclusive Teacher's Grammar Module and a unique Language Comparison Module (combined value, $675.00 U.S.) - FREE OF CHARGE.
- Guaranteed job placement asssitance after successful completion of your TEFL course.
- Fees: 1395 USD (was
1495USD) - Deposit: 300 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Bangkok
Our Bangkok international TEFL training center is located between Don Muang Airport and the center of the city. It is situated near an area where there are plenty of colleges and universities, which will contribute to the vibrant learning atmosphere during your stay here.
Classes are held in air conditioned rooms where Internet access, study materials and refreshments are made available for students. It is also near where everything is - including banks, historical sites, restaurants, cafes, bars and almost every other type of modern amenity that you can think of.
TEFL Bangkok Course Benefits
There are plenty of reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Bangkok, Thailand.
- First of all, Thailand is a non-speaking country where the need to speak the English language has become almost a necessity.
- Even the locals who are looking for employment usually need to possess English speaking skills, since tourism is a flourishing industry in Thailand. This will result to a greater number of teaching opportunities for you once you graduate.
- Second, Thailand is a gateway to the rest of Southeast Asia. So after finishing your TEFL certification course, you can either look for employment within Bangkok, Thailand or another country within the region.
- Third, there are plenty of travel opportunities that you can grab while visiting Thailand. As mentioned earlier, this is a backpacker's haven so you can easily arrange for cheap accommodations. During your stay, you can even immerse yourself in a culture that is all Thailand's own.