TEFL Certificate Course Koh Samui
When you mention the country of Thailand, the cities which are usually associated with it are the large metropolitan areas like Bangkok and Chiang Mai, or the popular tourist destination Phuket. But there is definitely more to Thailand than the cities which are your typical travel spots - and this is where islands like Koh Samui come in. Located on the eastern coastline of Southern Thailand, Koh Samui is inhabited by a mostly Buddhist population.
Virgin rainforests, gorgeous sunsets, sandy beaches and a truly interesting culture are the highlights of visiting this part of Thailand. Until the late 20th century, Koh Samui was virtually isolated from mainland Thailand and it was only during the early 1990s that the island has grown into the tourist's haven that it is today.
Whether you're a beach bum or a history buff, you will find some truly interesting spots once you venture into Koh Samui - making it an ideal place to take your TEFL certification from.
Koh Samui Course Highlights
- 120 hours of accredited TEFL training course.
- 6 hours of observed teaching practice (with 6 optional hours).
- Free accommodation at the local resort hotel - Free lunch Thai meals for all teachers while on the school campus during the course - Free airport pick-up service.
- Fully certified by the Ministry of Education with the qualifications accepted by employers worldwide.
- Teaching resources and job assistance provided.
- Fees: 1500 USD (was
1600USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Koh Samui
The TEFL training school is situated near Chaweng Noi beach on the east coast of the beautiful Thai island of Koh Samui, an unspoilt tropical resort in the safe Gulf of Thailand. Located in the midst of a coconut plantation, the environment around our school is very quiet; yet all of the island's major attractions are very close by.
The school building is on the grounds of an established, purpose-built, international private school which is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education. The grounds are very clean, well kept and a light breeze provides an excellent environment for anyone taking our courses.
TEFL Koh Samui Course Benefits
- Being the non-English speaking country that it is, Thailand absorbs a surprisingly huge number of English teachers - both TEFL certified and non-certified. The good news is that when you venture in the less crowded areas like Chiang Mai, Songkhla, and Koh Samui, you will find that there is less competition for work.
- As such, you will have greater job placement opportunities once you finish taking your TEFL certification course in Koh Samui. Take your pick from colleges and universities, language schools and private business colleges - all of which have TEFL departments.
- Another reason why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Koh Samui is that for the duration of your 4-week course, you cannot exhaust the travel opportunities that this beautiful island paradise has to offer.
- Starting from the luscious beach towns to the truly interesting historical sites, Koh Samui is one truly remarkable place to discover as you start establishing an international English teaching career for yourself by enrolling in a TEFL course.