TEFL Certificate Course Pattaya
Thailand is probably the only country in Southeast Asia which can lay claim to the fact almost every city and town is considered a tourist destination. Aside from the popular Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket which is home to the most beautiful beaches, there's Pattaya which used to be known for its rough nightlife.
Despite the reputation that the city of Pattaya has, local authorities are currently exerting an effort to turn this into a family-friendly destination. To give you an idea about how rich Pattaya is in natural resources and attractions, here's a quick list of the sub-districts that it has. First, there's Pattaya Nua which is located right next to the northern end of Pattaya Beach. There's also Pattacy Tai and Pattaya Klang, the latter of which is known as the North and South Beach Roads.
Naklua have beaches which are a bit quieter than the more crowded ones in Pattaya Beach, and the final sub-district is Buddha Hill which is sandwiched between South Pattaya and Jomtien. Aside from these popular beach destinations, Pattaya and Thailand in general is a tourist spot which offers something to do for every type of traveller.
Whether you are looking for something a bit luxurious or if you are stretching your money to accommodate your backpacker's budget, you can enjoy yourself when visiting Pattaya. These and more are the reasons why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Pattaya as well.
Pattaya Course Highlights
- The 4 Week TEFL Certification Program gives you the skills and methodology needed to be comfortable and competent teaching EFL.
- It includes approximately 140 hours of TEFL training, with a minimum of 6 hours of actual teaching practice.
- Job search assistance provided during the 4 week TEFL program.
- Two exciting weekend excursions with language and cultural awareness programs.
- Fees: 1650 USD (was
1750USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Participants choosing the 4 week TEFL programs in Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Pattaya (Thailand) or Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) begin their adventure at the training facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, before traveling to their respective TEFL program location. This allows participants to:
- Meet participants from other programs - extending their network and making great contacts for future travel or vacations while you teach English in Cambodia.
- Participate in one of the most popular and exciting excursion to Angkor Wat, as well as spending a weekend on the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville.
- Consider the option of switching to a different country for their teaching (Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam only).
- Learn about the options for obtaining an advanced degree and receiving academic credit for TESOL training.
Training Center in Pattaya
In Pattaya, Thailand, the international TEFL training center that we have is located in the southern part of this beach city. The center is housed in a modern, five-storey building where there are several classrooms and a student's lounge.
Classes are held in air-conditioned, spacious classrooms and there is even an opportunity for some trainees to live right in the center. This is because the top three floors of the building are used as student apartments. Facilities include computers with high-speed Internet, laptop plug-ins, resource materials and learning aids.
TEFL Pattaya Course Benefits
So why does it pay to take your TEFL certification course in Pattaya? In addition to the unique travel opportunities that you can take advantage of when visiting this part of Thailand, there are many other benefits that you will get to enjoy.
- The most important reason is that there are plenty of job opportunities that will open up for you once you have already obtained your TEFL certification course in Thailand.
- If you choose not to stay in Pattaya after your 4-week certification course, you can venture into Chiang Mai which is a major metropolitan part of Thailand.
- The cost of living in Thailand is also relatively low, so you can still save a significant part of your salary and still live a comfortable lifestyle.
- Thailand in general also has a rich, beautiful and interesting culture which is just waiting to be discovered - so your experiences will be enriched once you extend your stay and establish an international English teaching career for yourself with Pattaya as your starting point.