TEFL Certificate Course Antalya
Have you been dreaming about a vacation in the Mediterranean? How about if you combine a truly splendid time of travelling through a city's tourist spots while earning an English-teaching certification for yourself at the same time? That is exactly what you will get to enjoy by enrolling in a 4-week TEFL certification course with Antalya, Turkey as your setting.
The name of the city comes from the Greek word Attaleia and it is dubbed as the hub of the Turkish Riviera. Antalya is also the largest city on the Turkish Mediterranean Coast. Primarily, the entire city is internationally known as a resort whose development began in the 1970s. The reason why Antalya was developed in such a way is because it is surrounded by mountains and coastal cliffs. Nothing's lovelier than an Antalya sunset where you will see the orange hue of the sun behind the mountainous cliffs, reflected off the water.
Also, whether it's a back-to-nature trip that you are looking for or if you prefer a more modern adventure, Antalya will have something to offer.
Antalya Course Highlights
- 4 Weeks, over 120 hours of TEFL training with teaching practice.
- Internationally accredited and recognized by The British Council.
- Teaching practice component takes place in both mainstream education as well as private English language schools.
- Job search assistance provided for all kinds of ESL teaching positions throughout the world.
- Course is externally moderated with all major segments graded before successful completion of the course.
- Fees: 1255 EUR (was
1350EUR) - Deposit: 310 EUR
SAVE: 95 EUR
Training Center in Antalya
The international TEFL training center that we have in Antalya, Turkey is located within walking distance from the famous clock tower overlooking the sea. This easy accessibility allows students to go from one place to another including the restaurants, bars, tourist spots and other modern amenities within the area.
Classes are held in air-conditioned rooms in a modern building where a library and offices are included as its amenities. There's a lovely view of Antalya's historical city center when you go to the terrace. Learning materials, teaching resources, satellite TV, computers, Internet access and a specific ESL library are also made available for students and teachers.
TEFL Antalya Course Benefits
- But why does it pay to take your TEFL certification course abroad in the first place? Basically, you are combining the travel opportunity with the chance to earn a TEFL certification - and start earning money as an international English teacher.
- One of the best things about taking this career path is that you will be able to combine working with travelling. As you immerse yourself in different, colorful cultures like that of the Turkish people, you are also enriching your travel experiences and earning your keep by being a TEFL professional.
- More specifically, Antalya in Turkey is such a delight to explore because it sits right along the coasts of the Mediterranean Sea. The good thing about paying the city a visit - even if it is only four-weeks long - is that it has a pleasant mixture of nature and modern amenities.
- Once you graduate, you can either apply for a job opening within Antalya or in neighboring cities and countries. If you're looking forward to an extraordinary travel-and-study adventure, you should definitely consider taking your TEFL certification course in Antalya, Turkey.