TEFL Certificate Course Istanbul
When visiting Istanbul, you will have a marvellous view of the Sultan Ahmet Mosque at dusk. The skyline is filled with sights of majestic buildings like the ones at the Haydarpasa Station. Perhaps it is the fact that Turkey is a transcontinental country which spans both Asia and Europe which makes it such an interesting place to visit. it is also one of the oldest and largest cities in the world so you will never be lacking in things to do and sights to see when travelling to this part of the world.
In 1985, Istanbul is included as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Istanbul is a country where monuments with a Byzantine, Roman and Ottoman influence are aplenty. Simply going on a walking tour will give you an idea about how varied the cultural influences are in this country. A tour of the Haghia Sophia and the Topkapi Museum, for example, would take you about three to five hours to complete. Another interesting walking tour to take is the Theodosian Walls walk, which played an important part in the defence of the Ottoman successors' Eastern Roman Empire capital.
Whether you're a history buff or not, you will learn a lot and take in a lot of sights when choosing Istanbul, Turkey as a setting for taking your TEFL certification course.
Istanbul Course Highlights
- 4 Week, 120 hours (minimum) TEFL course for graduates who wish to gain a TEFL certificate.
- Upto 10 hours of accessed teaching practice, combined with our experiential training principles, meeting the requirements of the Associateship of the College of Teachers TESOL with Teaching Practice qualification (ACOT TESOL with Teaching Practice).
- Level 5 course as defined by the National Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Accredited by the College of Teachers, with courses being moderated by the prestigious ELT Institute, Hunter College and City University of New York.
- Lifetime job placement assistance where all successful TEFL graduates are assisted in finding a suitable TEFL teaching position.
- Fees: 1225 EUR (was
1300EUR) - Deposit: 325 EUR
SAVE: 75 EUR
Training Center in Istanbul
In Istanbul, Turkey, the international TEFL training center that we have is based in the Kent English School. Founded in 1988, this is a center for language studies. Classes are held in a building whose design is reminiscent of the neighboring structure's.
Classes are held in spacious, air-conditioned classrooms. Facilities include Internet access - while study materials and learning resources are made available for students.
TEFL Istanbul Course Benefits
- In a country where Turkish, Kurdish, Zaza, Arabic and a few other dialects are the norm, is there space for TEFL certified language teachers? Definitely! Just like any other non-English speaking nation, there are plenty of job opportunities that you can take advantage of after earning your TEFL certificate.
- Istanbul is one of the busiest commercial and business districts in Turkey, so an in-depth knowledge of the English language should be had by professionals and business executives.
- There are also many foreign travellers who flock to Istanbul for a long vacation, where they grab the opportunity to take some English language lessons.
- After obtaining your TEFL certification course, you can apply for jobs in primary schools, universities, and business establishments which require their employees to learn the English language.
- Another reason why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Istanbul is that the cost of living is relatively low. As such, you can set a significant part of your salary aside as savings, and still enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.