TEFL Certificate Course Dubai
The home of Burj Dubai, the tallest building in the world which is set against a sandy, desert backdrop is a perfect description of what Dubai is all about. One of the seven emirates which make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a pleasant combination of desert land, old Middle Eastern culture and a shock of modern structures built against the grounds of the desert.
One of the many interesting districts in Dubai is called Satwa, where a Little India and a Little Manila have been built. It's a place where Filipino and Indian restaurants have mushroomed along with the presence of workers and immigrants from the Philippines and India. The Bur Dubai is the historical district where abras and floating restaurants can be found.
Deira is Dubai's old financial center; Jumeirah has the beach and the mosque as its top attractions; and the International City is a simple area in the middle of the desert which has interesting architecture.
These, and the fact that Dubai is a developed country where people from different cultural backgrounds flock to, are the many reasons why you should consider taking your TEFL certification course here.
Dubai Course Highlights
- Intensive 120 hours TESOL/TEFL certificate course, which is entirely class-room based and involves attending classes at the institute over a duration of 6 weeks.
- 6 to 10 hours of observed teaching practice.
- In-depth syllabus and focuses on lesson planning and practical teaching skills.
- Free career guidance and support.
- Active alumni community with regular networking evenings and development workshops.
- Fees: 2363 USD (was
2463USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Dubai
Our international TEFL training center in Dubai is located in a modern building where the local restaurants, tourist attractions and other modern amenities are nearby.
Classes are held in an air-conditioned classroom which is spacious and has all the teaching and study materials that you might need, including high-speed Internet access.
TEFL Dubai Course Benefits
No matter which part of the world it is that you are from, you will definitely feel at home when taking your TEFL course in Dubai.
- Did you know that only a quarter of the population here is local? The city is a dazzling mixture of workers, immigrants, business executives and people from all walks of life - who hail from almost all parts of the world. This blending of different cultures makes Dubai one of the most exciting places that you can be in.
- In the same vein, it is also a great base where you can take your TEFL certification course - because there are plenty of job opportunities that you can take advantage of later on.
- There are many language schools and universities in Dubai where you can apply for a job once you have already earned your certificate.
- Also, the business establishments who wish to have their employees' English speaking skills refined can also be part of your target market as a TEFL professional.
- Despite being a city in the middle of the desert, you will be surprised at just how modern the amenities are in Dubai.
- Starting from its dazzling, contemporary skyscrapers to the luxurious hotels, you will definitely feel as if you are in an entirely different world while exploring a bit of the world's different cultures through the people who you will meet along the way.