TEFL Certificate Course Boston
What city in the United States attracts more than 16 million visitors a year, which also has a wealth of historic, wealthy and influential neighborhoods? It's none other than Boston, the largest city in New England which is the capital state of Massachusetts. This city in the North American region is a center for medical studies, higher academic learning and also has a booming economy in terms of industries like electronics, finance, engineering, technology and research.
This is not to say that you will be lacking for things to do and sites to visit in Boston. Getting around the city will give you an enormous opportunity to explore what this unique US city has to offer. First-time visitors shouldn't pass up on the opportunity to walk the Boston Freedom Trail which is 2.5 miles long. It will allow you to brush up on your knowledge about the role that Boston played in earning American freedom. The Boston Public Garden, a multitude of museums, sailing by Boston Harbor Islands and sampling some really good grub at Boston's Chinatown are just some of the activities that you can indulge in.
With such an amazing travel experience to look forward to, there's no reason for you not to put Boston on top of your list for the cities to take your TEFL certification course from.
Boston Course Highlights
- 120 hour accredited course with instruction on methodologies and skills for teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- 6 hours of fully-observed practice teaching with actual ESL students.
- Accredited by ACCET, the most respected accrediting body for adult education programs in the USA.
- Multi-cultural environment allowing one to be familiarized with the cultural and lingual differences as well as solutions, preparing them for the challenges to come in their ESL careers.
- Guaranteed job guidance, both during and after the course.
- Fees: 2450 USD (was
2550USD) - Deposit: 400 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Boston
The international TEFL training center that we have in Boston is located right in the heart of the city, near where the student accommodations are.
Classes are held in spacious, air-conditioned rooms and the building itself is near the modern living amenities that you might need during your 4-week stay. Internet access, study materials and a small resource center are made available for students.
TEFL Boston Course Benefits
- If you think that studying to be a professional English teacher in an English-speaking nation like the United States is a far-off notion, think again. Being the university-laden city that Boston is, there are plenty of language teaching job openings that you can apply for.
- There are a lot of foreigner students who take English classes, as well as locals who would like to improve their English writing and speaking skills.
- This is precisely the reason why it pays to take your TEFL certification course in Boston. Even if you plan to practice your profession in another country later on, the city is still a good base to study and establish and international English teaching career for yourself.
- Moreover, Boston has a wide array of places for you to explore and activities for you to indulge in. If you wish to combine travelling with studying and enriching your personal experiences, then you should definitely think about getting your TEFL certification course here.