TEFL Certificate Course Chicago
Blues, jazz, deep dish pizza - these are just some of the things that the state of Chicago is known for. No matter which time of the year it is that you visit, you will find that there are plenty of activities to indulge in and places to visit in what is known as the hub of the Midwest. Such characteristics are especially useful for those who are planning to take their English teaching certification course. Read on to find out more about the international TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses offered in Chicago.
Chicago Course Highlights
- 150-hour certification curriculum provides the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher.
- 20-hour practicum to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
- Coursework features homework, tests, quizzes, lesson planning, and role-playing to simulate real classroom scenarios. The amount of work is comparable to 6 credit hours in a university course.
- Comprehensive free job placement assistance with a dedicated student services team composed on staff and instructors.
- Accredited by ACCREDITAT, an international accreditation body based in the United Kingdom and is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education for CPDU and CEU credits.
- Fees: 1650 USD (was
1750USD) - Deposit: 335 USD
SAVE: 100 USD
Training Center in Chicago
Situated in the North Center neighbourhood in Chicago, Illinois - our TEFL training center is smack in the middle of where all the action is. If you are looking for accommodations while training for your TEFL course, you will find many options to suit every budget.
The individual classrooms are spacious, air-conditioned and are conducive to learning. There is even a sunny patio where you can relax or review your lessons in between classes. All of our TEFL centers are equipped with the amenities and learning resources that students can use to maximize their study time.
TEFL Chicago Course Benefits
First, what are the benefits of taking a TEFL course in Chicago? Take a look at the following list:
- The US in general is a melting pot of cultures so once you start an English teaching career in the major cities here, you will not be lacking in potential students.
- Although English is the dominant language in the US, Spanish is spoken by a major percentage of the Latin American communities present in most states, as well as other dialects from different nations. This makes the nation and Chicago in particular a hub for those who would like to teach and learn the English language.
- If you have a day job or are pursuing a different career, you can still earn a TEFL certification through online courses where you will be taught the theories and techniques which are specifically designed for ESL classrooms.
- Our international TEFL courses in Chicago are flexible, affordable and interactive so you can easily use the certification that you will earn to jump start an international teaching career!